Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The decision lies here....




Print Journalism? Is it something that I really want to do. I mean don't get me wrong writing is something that I love to do but do I want to make a career out of it? I'm not 100% sure yet but I do know that my two weeks here at FIU will really help me decide.

So I arrived at FIU around 8am. I was a little nervous considering I had never done anything involving newspaper before. On top of that my little brother had me thinking about whether I was going to be a beautiful butterfly or a caterpillar still stuck in my ca coon.

So I lived through the first day and I'm on to second! I've made some new friends and learned some new things but im still not sure if print journalism is what I really want to get involved with. I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're more into broadcast journalism right? I was thinking about that as a future career as well.

CHRISTY said...

Broadcast journalism rocks. Thats what I wanna do. Always fun to make videos of crazy stuff too. :) The best is when you catch something that wasn't suppose to happen... bloopers woot woot lol